You are here
Don Pablo restaurant - gourmet exaggerations at Agkistro village, Serres.
- 8709 reads
Your rating: None
Sometimes when words are so poor to describe a situation, images and imagination best describe the feelings and sensations, so I will not talk about my time at Don Pablo's restaurant but leave the menu and photos do the talking. The only thing I would say is that I tried Trout, Wild Boar and Spaggeti di olio peperoncino and my jaws are still trembling with pleasure.
Menu de Don Pablo.
- Wild truffles from the mountains of Hook finished with white wine cream, caramelized onion with brown sugar spices, parsley, herbs and parmesan together with Barilla pasta or pasta Zea Wholemeal
- Pork finished with white wine, thyme, marjoram mountain lime, saffron and spices, cooked in a traditional wood-stove together with Barilla pasta or pasta Zea Wholemeal
- Wild boar cooked in a traditional wood-stove finished with semi-sweet red wine, tomato, herbs and mountain lime together with Barilla pasta or pasta Zea Wholemeal
- Local Smoked Trout with garlic, olive oil, parsley, olives, capers, little tomato and hot pepper or sweet pepper
- Skordomakaronada with garlic, olive oil, parsley, olives, sundried tomato and hot pepper or sweet pepper
- Smoked turkey with faded white wine caramelized onion with brown sugar, little cream tomato, marjoram, thyme, herbs, parsley, and parmesan
- Local Smoked Trout extinguished with little white wine cream, tarragon, spices, onion, and dill
Bon appetite a todos!
About the Author
Hey i am Athena and this is my slogan “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag. I am the creator of Alternatrips.gr, a Greece Travel Guide made by locals. Together with nearly 100 local-ambassadors we are trying to make up a guide with the best places you can visit in Greece. Follow us and enjoy!
leave a comment